The Behaviour Policy includes details of the school rules. These set out the expected standards of behaviour, displayed in all classrooms, shared with and explained to all pupils. The Governors expect that any school rules are applied consistently across the whole school by staff and others to whom this authority has been given. School rules which are clear and explained to all staff will ensure that staff have the confidence to apply the rules appropriately and where necessary, give rewards for good behaviour and the appropriate level of sanction for inappropriate or unacceptable behaviour.
The school rules are simple and universal:
- We are thankful for all we receive
- We can be trusted
- We show courage to make the right choice and to do our best
- We are kind and compassionate to others
- We respect others and accept others for who they are, without judgement.
- We all work in fellowship to encourage, learn, serve, and share our school life together.